We now have a three month old Frankie. It has been the best quarter of a year EVER! We are now enjoying interacting with a proper little person and seeing her grow and progress everyday. Here is a quick round up of Francesca at 3 Months:
- She has finally grown into her 0-3 month clothes! She still wears the odd newborn leggings but mostly she is in 0-3 and looking gorgeous!
- Our little girl is extremely happy! With the exception of the 48hours after her 8 and 12 week jabs she is extremely playful and relaxed. Almost anyone can cuddle her without her making a fuss and she spends a good hour a day smiling.
- We have progressed onto ‘cooing’ and gurgling. First thing in the morning she loves cooing at us and waving her arms about.
- She has started ‘commando crawling’ – she pulls herself along with just her forearms and drags both her legs behind her. Sometimes she can’t even be bothered to lift her head up which is an odd sight to see!
- The full head of her she was born with has neither thinned or fallen out as everyone said it would. Instead she is steadily growing curls and getting little wisps round her neck.
- Lastly… my little babies gums are hardening and she’s showing signs of teething – I don’t think I’m ready for her teeth yet so god knows what she feels like!
In the world around Frankie things are changing too. Dean has been offered a job today and is back to work on Monday. We’ll be sorry not to have him around all day but I’m sure it’s about time we had some routine in our week! Also our house is nearly finished… paint is on the walls and curtains are up. Just our kitchen floor and blinds to go up now. It’s so exciting to see ‘Dean’s house’ become ‘Our Family Home’. All in all I hope the next three months are as exciting and enjoyable as the last have been!